Unsung Hero Award
You can use this form to make an individual nomination for an Unsung Hero Award, for an outstanding contribution by one person, to Community and Voluntary life in their local area and/or the wider community in County Laois and in recognition of their significant contribution to Community & Voluntary life in Laois.
NOTE: Before completing this form, please read the following terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- To ensure judging is fair and impartial, judges will be selected from outside of County Laois. As such they may not be familiar with locations, groups or individuals in the County.
- It is very important that as much information as possible is given on this Nomination Form. This will ensure Judges have a good understanding of the work of the Nominee.
- Please submit at least one good quality digital photograph, to accompany the application form.
- Photographs may be used by Laois County Council in advertisements and publications about the Awards Ceremony, in posts on Social Media sites, be used in the Ceremony production and may be included in Council publications, to include but not limited to the Annual Report, Council Newsletter and Management Reports.
- Nominations will be shortlisted by an independent Committee. Nominees will be notified in writing.
Before completing this form pleasure ensure you:
- Remember to have a photo of the group/individual ready to upload
- Remember to tick all the Consent boxes for data protection purposes.
Applications are also accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to
Community Awards Section, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, Co Laois marked: “Unsung Hero Award 2023 Nomination” to be received by: Friday, 14th July at 4.00pm