Section 177 (AE) - Notice of Application to An Bord Pleanala for Approval Repair and replacement of the stone pitched flooring of the western arch of the Inch Bridge on L7950 across the Stradbally River, outside Stradbally, Co Laois.
Laois County Council
Notice of Application to An Bord Pleanala for Approval
Repair and replacement of the stone pitched flooring of the western arch of the Inch Bridge on L7950 across the Stradbally River, outside Stradbally, Co Laois.
Pursuant to section 177AE of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) and the requirements of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended), notice is hereby given that Laois County Council proposes to make an application for approval to an Bord Pleanala for the following development:
A Natura Impact Statement (NIS) has been prepared in respect of the proposed development.
The Board may, in relation to an application for approval under section 177AE, of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, may give approval to the application for development with or without conditions or may refuse the application for development.
Repair and Replacement of the stone pitched flooring of the Western Arch of the Inch Bridge.
The Base of the Western Arch and cutwater will also be repointed. The Bridge spans over the Stradbally River which is a tributary of the River Barrow
The Stradbally River is a tributary of the River Barrow. Both the Stradbally and Barrow rivers are designated as a European site; River Barrow and River Nore Special Area of Conservation (Site Code 002162).
The Plans and Particulars and NIS will be available for inspection free of charge, or may be purchased on payment of a small fee (which fee shall not exceed the reasonable cost of making such a copy) during normal office 9.30 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), except where stated otherwise below, during the period from 2nd June 2021 to 16th July 2021 inclusive, at the following locations;
- The offices of An Bord Pleanala, 64 Marlborogh Street, Dublin 1
- By appointment at Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, JFL Avenue, Portlaoise. Appointments must be arranged in advance by emailing Donnacha Reynolds email@example.com or by contacting 057 8664000.
- The Natura Impact Statement, will also be available here for viewing online from 2nd June 2021 to 16th July 2021 inclusive.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development may be made in writing to the An Bord Pleanála in relation to
- the likely effects on the environment of the proposed development;
- the implications of the proposed development for proper planning and sustainable development in the area in which it is proposed to situate the proposed development; and
- the likely significant effects of the proposed development on a European Site, If carried out.
Submissions or observations should be made in writing to An Bord Pleanala, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, not later than on or before 5.00pm on 16th July 2021
DIRECTOR OF SERVICES